Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Silly Boy!

Iwanted to share a video of Ander saying funny things, because i want to show everyone how cute he talks. Note, the hilarious pajamas he is wearing. I got them at Baby Gap, but they were in a package so i could not tell what they really looked like. I think they really show off Ander's sexy physique, don't you? :) ps. Ander is still doing so good without his binky, i never thought it would be this easy. what a relief.

7 comments:

jen said...

ADORABLE. He can say everything your throw at him. Nice Job little buddy. I'm also so proud of you and him for getting rid of that binky!

Liz said...

He is so stinking adorable!! I love the Hhhhhhhhiii! Does he like bubbles by chance??

Kari said...

He's a cute little guy. I can't imagine Bradley talking and walking around like that.

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tjneumann said...

I love how he says "Bubbles." Too cute. And how he came over to give you a kiss... I'm guessing you just meant for him to blow you a kiss. Silly little guy. I can't believe he's 2!!! Holy smokes. Time flies!

Robyn Parker said...

Oh, I love that kid so much....

Haskins said...

SOOOOOO Cute!!! I feel like we have hardley even seen him this summer! He is so cute!