Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have a 2 Year Old!!



Ander's birthday turned out pretty good, except that he still was not feeling very well, so he was a little grumpy most of the day. We were planning on going to the zoo at Thanksgiving Point, but he took too long of a nap, so we weren't able to go. That is ok though, because we will be going there on Thursday with grandma. Ander loved all of the bubbles that he got and so now our house is completely covered in them. Chuck and Ander actually both slipped and fell on the floor at the same time because the floor was so slippery with bubbles, it was pretty funny. We had cake and ice cream with my family lastnight and that we had a great time. Ander even stayed up until 10:30 lastnight because he was so excited about his balloons, bubbles, and new toys. I mostly took videos of the festivites, but i did get a few good pics too. I sure love my little 2 year old, he is the sweetest little guy and i am soooo lucky to be his mom.

8 comments:

Missy 'n Danny said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little guy. Wow time goes by so fast he is such a big boy, what a fun day.

Robyn Parker said...

Wow - Ander is now a 2 year old! Holy cow - the time has gone by way too fast. We had a lot of fun last night and the b-day boy looked really super cute also.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Ander!!!

Becky said...

CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDER!

jen said...

What a lucky boy to have two awesome parents that make his birthday so special.

The Bullocks said...

What a cutie. I love the cake. Ander you are such a cute little boy. I hope you had a good birthday.
suzy, it was fun to see you today even if it was only for a sec.

Haskins said...

What a cute elmo cake!!

Brooke said...

Holy Cow!! 2 years flew by...Happy Birthday Ander!! I love the Elmo cake!