

when daddy watches the boys, while Ander and Dawson's mommy's go pick up dinner. Chuck thought he was so funny and set Ander and Dawson up for these pics while we were gone. I admit, i thought it was pretty funny too. If you were wondering why we have so much Mt. Dew and energy drinks, it is because Chuck had to load up on the caffeine because he had to stay up all night working, poor guy.
6 comments:
That crazy Chuckles! You've gotta love him even though he's a bad influence on our boys!
Chuck is hilarious! Ander looks like he's in heaven. Dawson looks like he's a little drunk:).
Doesn't everyone have Mt Dew in their food storage??!!
Ha! I love it. This is why the guys are so seldom in charge! Corey would've handed out the Dr. Pepper though. Cute little boy! Cute blog:)
I love it! He should have found a bottle of whisky for them to pose with as well!!
Kids always seem to get away with a lot more when daddy is watching!
Post a Comment