Friday, August 1, 2008

GNO! (Girls Night Out)

Becky had us over at her house for a BBQ lastnight and it was loads of fun. I didn't take any pics, but just imagine us all looking like we are having so much fun. :) I loved seeing Tiff and Becky preggers, they are both super cute! Thanks ladies for a fun eve and thanks B for hosting!! We all need to get together again soon!!

3 comments:

jen said...

It's always super duper fun when we get together. It's nice for me to get out with no kids and hang out with just girls! Next time let's make sure everyone leaves their shirts on though:). Sheesh! GNO is very important. I'm not sure if everyone is getting the SSB lingo.

Haskins said...

That is so fun to GNO!! We should do one too! Glad you were able to get out! IT sounds like you guys had a good time!

Robyn Parker said...

Everyone needs a GNO once in awhile. I'm glad you had a good time.