
We went with grandma, Kirstin, and Brielle to the Thanksgiving Point zoo today and we had a fabulous time. Ander and Brielle loved feeding the goats, the pony ride and eating popsicles, but i think Ander may have gotten too much sun because his cheeks are pretty red now, oops. Thanks to grandma for taking Ander's 2 year pics, which i will post later, but these are the ones that i was able to take. The last pic is of Ander when he woke up from his nap today after the zoo, he was so pooped and took a really long nap and he looked so cute when he woke up.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun trip to the zoo! Brielle and Ander are so darn cute!
I love his bum chin!!
Suz, wow you have a two year old! Ander is so handsome Suz! I have been a bit behind on checking blogs - so here are a few comments:
1. Great job on getting rid of the binky. I still have to ween Lance off from it at bedtime which I know will be difficult to do. IN the picture in this post, is he chewing on the binky but with the sucking part cut off?
2. What a cute b-day you had for him. That bear cake you made for him was so adorable. And that Elmo cake was so cute too.
3. I am so happy you guys were ok about the whole car thing - so scary!
Fun pic's!
That looks like fun!!! Ander is just getting so big!!
Happy Birthday Ander!! I can't believe that he is 2!! He is so cute and looks like such a little man in his cute clothes! I love all of the birthday pics and the thanksgiving point pics. He is adorable!!
Post a Comment