Friday, August 15, 2008

Thanks Grandma & Little Monkey!!



Chuck's mom and dad went to NYC and Boston a few weeks ago and they brought back this cute Harvard shirt that Ander is wearing. Karen also brought back some shirts for Chuck and I and the cutest purse EVER! Thanks Grandma, we love our new souveneirs!! Maybe Ander will be lucky enough to attend Harvard some day, hmmm. Here is another pic of Ander in my tupperware drawer, he is quite the little monkey these days, climbing into and on everything.

4 comments:

jenjamin said...

I have so many pics of my kids climbing into things they shouldn't... too cute!

jen said...

I have a picture of Keaton in our old house in that very exact same drawer. I also kept my tupperware in it. I love that he's turned into a little monkey.

Liz said...

Don't forget the bubbles!!!!

Robyn Parker said...

I love that cutie-patootie little Harvard baby! Also, can't wait until Dawson starts getting into drawers.