Also, we roasted smores in our house the other night with our smores maker that Chuck's sister bought us for Christmas a few years ago. We decided to finally try it out, since we were not able to actually go to the mountains to roast them, but they were sure good.
btw- if any of you were wondering about my cheesy last post, i was using some lingo from the "seriously so blessed" blog. You should read that blog some time, if you haven't already.
7 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love to see the product of my efforts still pluggin' along!!! :)
It looks like a fabulous anniversary! I'm sure you enjoyed your new shoes at the gym today.
I am so ticked that you didn't save any s'mores for me, ya big jerk! Anyway, I'm glad you had a good anniversary at the Bonsai and got lots of nice things. Ander I had a lot o'fun playing together.
Happy Anniversary!!! I am so glad he spoils you too! By the way you look so beautiful on your wedding day!!
You are just so beautiful... that hair just can not be real! How did you get to be so blessed?
What a nice hubby!! I am glad that you guys had a fun night and that you got so spoiled! Love ya
Happy Anniversary!! I love those flowers...so unique!
Post a Comment