Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Day Before Birthday Celebration...




We celebrated Ander's birthday today with Chuck's fam and i made Ander the cutest little bear cake. Too bad Ander didn't feel too good, so he only had a few bites, but it was still fun to see him open presents and play with his new toy (a little swiffer, which he loves!). On a side note, i wanted to share that we barely missed getting hit by a car today while driving to Chuck's parents. A car was in the far right lane and we were on the opposite side in the carpool lane and the car must have popped a tire and so it swerved over all 3 lanes and was heading straight at us, but we barely missed it by a few feet. I was sooooo freaked out! I had such a bad panic attack, i was hyperventilating and almost crying. Thank goodness the car just ended up on the side lane and no one got hurt. Anyway, i will be posting more birthday fun tomorrow for Ander's big day, i am so excited!

4 comments:

Robyn Parker said...

I am so impressed with your cake making and decorating abilities! It's too bad Ander wasn't feeling well yesterday but I'm glad you're all still alive after your near-death experience.

Haskins said...

wow you made that cake!! Im going to have to ask you to make a cake for me when McKay turns two. That is amazing!! I cant believe ander is two--time to have another one right? J/k Happy birthday ANder!

jen said...

That bear cake is amazing! I didn't realize that yesterday was the 18th so of course it would be little Ander's birthday. Cute pictures and really that cake is awesome. You'll have to tell me how you did it. So darn cute!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Such a cutie!! Nice job on the cake mom!!!