Monday, March 3, 2008
Thanksgiving Point Zoo
We took Ander to the Thanksgiving Point zoo on Saturday before the snow storm hit and we had such a blast! Ander loved riding on the ponies and he loved talking to the chickens and goats. I took Ander there last summer, but now that he is older, he enjoyed it so much more. I forgot my camera, which i am so upset about, but i will for sure be going back, so i will take pics another time. Who knows when i will be able to download pics again to my computer anyway, it is not looking like any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN. We love that place. I'm glad you found something fun to do before that stinkin' storm.
That soundes like so much fun. Dont you hate when you forget your cmaera!! I bet he looked really cute on the pony!
Post a Comment