
I met my mother-in-law, Karen, and my sister-in-law at Cheesecake Factory on Monday for a late b-day lunch and of course, it was fabulous! Ander loved sitting next to his cute cousin Brielle too. Karen spoiled me and bought me a few shirts at the mall, she is the best!! Thanks tonz Karen and John, we love you!! I seriously have problems shopping for clothes these days though, i cannot ever find anything that i love, anyone else have this problem?
I was also able to meet Jenn and Trista for lunch at Zuppas the next day and that was super yummy and fun too. I was only able to get pics of me and Jenn with her little guy Kody, since it was pretty crazy there. Isn't he such a cutie? Thanks J and Tri for lunch, i love you guys!
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Hope your b-day was great!
Kody is famous on the blog. It was a bit crazy so too bad we didn't get more pics. Cute picture of you though. You can't even see my whisker in the picture:). I still haven't found my dang tweezers! Lunches are always fun. We need to do them more often. I loved that place. You know that I have ALWAYS had issues with finding clothes. So I hear ya on that! You always look gorgeous and have the cutest clothes so you've got it figured out lady!
Happy Late b-day! It was so fun to be with you but I am so sorry that I was so distracted and crazy. Cute pics though!!
Post a Comment