Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese and I can See again!




Yes, I like to blog about what Ander and I have been doing because we really do not get out to do fun stuff as often as i would like, so it is quite the excitement when we do. We went to Chuck-e-Cheese yesterday with Jenn and Trista and their kids and it was fun to get out and to hang with the girls. However, Ander seemed like he was having fun one minute and then the next minute, he would be crying. He was quite the little stinker and kept running away from me and would have a tantrum when i would pick him up. I think he was not feeling too hot and was tired, so we will have to go back another day and see how he does. I think he had a fun time overall though. Thanks Jenn and Trist for supplying the tokens for the rides, i will cover you next time! It is crazy how big Jenn and Trista's kids are getting and they are all so cute and have the best personalities! We sure love hanging out with them!! i did take pics, but i will have to post them at my in-laws house next time i go there.
Yesterday, i was also able to go to the eye doctor to finally get some new contacts. It has been over 3 years since i have worn them and i have needed them so bad! I drove on the wrong side of the road last week at night because i could not see. I even failed the eye exam at the DMV to get a new driver's license, so it is about time i got new contacts. yay, i can see again!

7 comments:

jen said...

I didn't know you were so blind. Geez. You should get that eye surgery thing. We had SO much fun yesterday. I have gotten SO bad at bringing my camera lately. I think it's because getting 4 kids in the car and all their stuff is enough work for me. Next week lets just hang out at my house. Ander was SO cute yesterday. His CUTE smile can light up a room. He was having fun most of the time!

jen said...

I'LL BE GONE ON THE 7TH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SO HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY!!!! HOLY CRAP- WE HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS (with only a few fights:)) FOR 19 YEARS!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST 31ST BIRTHDAY EVER! WE'LL GET TOGETHER NEXT WEEK FOR IT:)!

Liz said...

Ah, good old Cheeze's. My kids think that place is heaven on earth, LOL! Sounds like fun, I hate that we live so far away from you guys...I want to play, too!

Becky said...

I'm glad you got contacts too! For the other people on the road! ;) Yes to what Jen said. LASIK is the best thing I ever did.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was fun at Chuck e Cheese. We need to do that more often. That is great that you got contacts. I need to jump on that bandwagon and get some myself. At least one of us can see the clock at the gym now.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hurray for you being able to see again Suz! So fun that you and Ander have been doing some fun things.

So I was totally thinking of you - I knew your b-day was sometime around now, but I forgot the exact date - but I see it was the 7th from Jen's post. Happy late Birthday Suz! I hope you had a wonderful b-day and I hope you can post some pic's soon! What did you end up doing for your b-day?

Haskins said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I am sorry that Ander was throwing a fit here and there! That always makes it hard!! Glad you are getting contacts!!Yeah for you!