Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cheesecake Factory Birthday Dinner


We celebrated my b-day dinner on Friday with my sis and her hubby at Cheesecake Factory this year and it was soooo yummy, especially the dessert. I didn't even have to wait, it was wonderful! Too bad i turned another year older, oh well, i still look young to most people. It was also my dad's birthday that day, and he got to spend by the beach in beautiful weather, lucky him. I love that i share my b-day with my dad, it has always been so fun to celebrate together. I am looking forward to celebrating with him again when he and my mom get back from their mission. I have to also write that Chuck's mom made me such a delicious b-day dinner on Sunday, she is such a good cook! Thanks Karen, you spoil me!

3 comments:

jen said...

SO jealous. I've never even been to Cheesecake Factory. poor me! I'm also jealous of your parents being in Hawaii, my favorite place in the world!

Maggie Holmes said...

Happy late Birthday Suzi!! i love cheesecake factory!!

Liz said...

Happy belated Birthday!! You are still as beautimous as ever!