Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Muscle Man!


As you can see, i am able to download pics again because we had to get a new a new computer, which i am very thankful for. Here is my little guy doing some pull-ups, isn't he strong? Too bad he has been really sick since yesterday, no fun at all!

5 comments:

jen said...

He's going to be strong just like his mom and dad.

Haskins said...

Yeah i love all of your pictures!! Oh by the way happy birthday!! How old did you turn? We need to go to lunch and let our kids play!! Cute pics!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute of him doing pull ups! I am so glad that you can post pics again. I missed seeing your pics. Hope ander gets feeling better

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Suz- I am so happy you are able to download pictures again! I went back and looked at your old posts with the pictures, they are so cute. Ander is one big boy, and such a little cutie!!! Of course he is doing pull ups - taken after his workout momma!

Robyn Parker said...

That Ander is quite the little stud!! I love eem!!