Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged by Angie...

Ten years ago I was- 21 years old and living in a townhouse with 6 other girls, 2 of which were my good friends. I was working and living with my best buddy Jenn Y at a place called CMI. I was living the fun single life, even though i may have had a few boyfriends at the time.
Places i have lived- Billings Montana, Sandy, Draper, Sugarhouse, Murray, Lehi Utah, and Long Island New York
Things on my to do list- Get a new Social Security card with my married name so i can get a new driver's license with my married name as well. Get contacts so i can pass the eye exam at the DMV to get a new license. It has taken way too long for me to do this! Get a much needed massage, which i am doing today, yay!
Bad Habits- I have mentioned this one before, picking the skin on my fingers until they bleed and picking my split ends. Nagging Chuck for no reason. Drinking Diet Pepsi, which i am slowly quitting, it has been 2 weeks since i have bought one at the gas station and that is an amazing thing for me! I still drink 1-2 cans a day right now, but i will stop that soon. I hate to admit this, but i need to stop cleaning on Sunday's, i just have a hard time with that one, oops.
Places i have worked- First Health, ZCMI, CMI, Orthodontist office in NY, North Shore Health System in NY, HealthCare Partners in NY, and StaffCare.
5 things you do not know about me- This is a hard one. I am really insecure and negative about myself for no reason. It is not easy for me to make new friends partly because of this. I love to watch reality tv about solving murders and interventions of people addicted to drugs. I also love listening to Dr. Laura on talk radio. I used to have panic attacks in movie theatres, cars, airplanes, and the temple, thank goodness there is medication for that. I take a shower every day, but i only wash my hair twice a week. i hope you all do not think i am gross, i just have hair that does not get greasy and i work out every day so why bother.

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You crack me up! I miss you Suz! I remember you picking at those split ends at Staff Care! Also - you are such a beautiful, talented, and sweet girl, no need to feel insecure, you've got it all. You go girl! PS - and I do remember you stories about your panic attacks (plane from NYC). And I am with you with the whole hair washing thing!

jen said...

Why did you have panic attacks in movie theaters? I don't remember that. I was happy to get mentioned:). STOP being insecure. You must stop and take a look at how awesome you are. You are an awesome wife, mother & most importantly friend:). Do you even realize how lucky you are to have such good hair? I wash mine every other day & the day that I don't is NASTY. I usually end up putting a hat on.

Haskins said...

It is so fun to read those things about you!! When I first meet you I thought you were so sweet, I cant believe you would have a hard time talking or meeting new people. Plus you are so lucky that you only have to wash your hair twice a week you have some great hair, and it always looks so beautiful!!

jenjamin said...

That was a great list! I loved your honesty in the "5 things you don't know about me" I did however know a couple of those things. I do think you a silly because you are amazing. I can relate though, it is an inwardly thing that no one else can see and there is no evidence as to why we are insecure except we are. The fact you can mention though tells me how confident you really are and just so you know, everyone else loves you just the way you are, beautiful, talented, sensitive, thoughtful, spiritual, funny and a great friend oh... and a non-greasy head ;)!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

You are awesome! You have no reason to be insecure. You have so many talents and abilities and blessings! Hope you had a happy Valentines Day. I am so glad we are friends!