I hope no one thinks i am bragging about our new car. We are just really excited and thankful for everything that we get and i also want my parents to be able to see it. I just love that i feel so safe driving now and Chuck feels alot manly-er driving it too (which i really want him to feel). :)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
New Ride Pic
I hope no one thinks i am bragging about our new car. We are just really excited and thankful for everything that we get and i also want my parents to be able to see it. I just love that i feel so safe driving now and Chuck feels alot manly-er driving it too (which i really want him to feel). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! Is Chuck ready to deal with all the guys that are going to be checking you out in your new ride? Having a minivan is way cooler though:).
Sweet ride. Is it an H2? H3?
Hey your not braqgging! Besides I'd be telling the world too. That is so fun. New cars (especially that one) are so fun!
I think you should brag about that new car, how nice, although I'm with Jen, minivans are definitely way cooler.
Suz, aren't you too little to be driving a great big hummer! j/k - that is AWESOME!!! I love it, and you look great in that pic.
Post a Comment