Husband Survey
What is his name? Charles John Barkley (no, he is not a pro basketball player)
How long have you been married? 2 years and 1/2 blissful years
How long did you date? 7 months (crazy, i know, but it worked out right?)
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? Chuckles, but i am pretty close sometimes
Who said "i love you" first? I guess Chuck, but it was kindof both of us at the same time.
Who sings better? Me, but i do love to hear him sing when he does because it is so funny.
Who is smarter? Let's see, he has an MBA and i never went to college, i would say Chuck. I do read alot more than him though, if that counts. :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine by far!! Chuck does not have a temper at all and i am the atomic bomb waiting to go off most of the time. j/k, i am not that bad. I have never heard Chuck yell or swear though, he is amazing!
Who does the laundry? Me, that is the job of a stay at home mom, right? :)
Who does the dishes? Our dishwasher and we both put our dishes in it.
Who pays the bills? Chuck for the most part, but i do a few.
Who mows the lawn? Chuck. I do the indoor stuff and he does the outdoor stuff.
Who cooks dinner? Me, every blue moon, but we mostly just both eat and make our own thing. We both like different things and it is hard to cook with a needy child, but i am trying to be better at it.
Who drives when you are together? Chuck
Who is more stubborn? Chuckles, he does not like to ever say he is wrong.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, me, me!!
Whose parents do we see the most? Well, since mine are on a mission, it would be Chuck's, but before the mission, i would say we saw mine more since they live closer.
Who proposed? Chuck and it was so perfect!!
Who has more friends? We both have about the same
Who has more siblings? Me, by one.
Who wears the pants? We share them equally.
I tag Jenn Hurst and Angie-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was fun to read!!!
Ah, that was such a fun suprise to be tagged, I have never been tagged before.. thanks! and it was fun to see your answers. I am so glad you are so happy, you deserve every bit of it! It sounds like Chuckles is a noble and great one.
I am so glad that you are so happy and that you and Chuck have each other! You are both very lucky!!
Post a Comment