We went to the mall today to get some much needed clothes for Chuck and while we were there we took Ander on his first carousel ride. He was pretty nervous and didn't smile once, but i sure thought it was fun. We are having my neice Andi watch Ander for us today while Chuck and i go to a movie, since it has been so long and we are dying to get out and have some alone time. I guess today will be our Valentine's day celebration, i am very excited!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Carousel Ride
We went to the mall today to get some much needed clothes for Chuck and while we were there we took Ander on his first carousel ride. He was pretty nervous and didn't smile once, but i sure thought it was fun. We are having my neice Andi watch Ander for us today while Chuck and i go to a movie, since it has been so long and we are dying to get out and have some alone time. I guess today will be our Valentine's day celebration, i am very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What mall did you go to that had the carousel ride? That looks like fun!
What mall did you go to that had the carousel ride? That looks like fun!
Weird, I thought I already put a comment on this one. He looks a little unsure about the carousel. It is a little weird if you think about it. Siting on fake animals while music plays:).
It looks like he is having fun! I love the pic with him on his elmo chair too cute! That is great that he likes your neice.
Post a Comment