Sunday, February 24, 2008

Late Valentine's Day Post




I really wanted to write about my Valentine's day, so i will just have to post all of my pics later when my computer gets fixed.
Chuck really surprised me this year with 2 gift certificates for massages, a box of Godiva chocolate covered strawbwerries, 2 pairs of really cute and expensive jeans and capris, and the cutest card ever! What a sweet husband i have! I took pics of all of my presents because they were wrapped so cute. We were also able to go to dinner and a movie that weekend too, so it was a very good Valentine's day for me. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband!

4 comments:

jen said...

He is a sweetheart! You are lucky to have such a good man!

Haskins said...

I am so glad you had a good valentine's!! What a cute hubby!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

WOW Suz, what a sweetie! I can't wait to see the pictures. (Oh - and did you recognize the boa from my v-day post!) ;) Red Hot Tamales anyone!

jen said...

sheesh! You are spoiled, even if you don't feel like it on your birthday:).