Lastnight we had the privilege of going to my nephew Adam's baptism. You could tell Adam was so excited, he had the sweetest look on his face. We had to leave right after Adam was confirmed because Ander had really bad diarrhea and i pulled a muscle in my back for the second time in 2 weeks. I spoke too soon yesterday morning when i said that Ander was not sick, it is starting to become really shocking at how much Ander is sick, poor fella. I was so glad that we were still able to go to the baptism though, i did not want to miss it! Good job Adam, you are one of us now! :)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Adam's Baptism
Lastnight we had the privilege of going to my nephew Adam's baptism. You could tell Adam was so excited, he had the sweetest look on his face. We had to leave right after Adam was confirmed because Ander had really bad diarrhea and i pulled a muscle in my back for the second time in 2 weeks. I spoke too soon yesterday morning when i said that Ander was not sick, it is starting to become really shocking at how much Ander is sick, poor fella. I was so glad that we were still able to go to the baptism though, i did not want to miss it! Good job Adam, you are one of us now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure your parents were sad they had to miss it. That is awesome that he got baptized. Nice job little dude!
That is great that you were all able to be there! That is so exciting for your nephew. Awesome pic of the new ride and darling pics of Ander. I hope he is better soon. I think when it gets warmer it will really help.
Wow that is such a nice car!! I love it. What kind of car is it? It was good to see you today, I hope your back gets feeling better, that sure is a bummer!
Post a Comment