Monday, January 21, 2008

Daddy Obsession

Ander is so obsessed with his daddy. He follows him everywhere, he cries hysterically if he leaves the room for one minute, he says his name all the time, he pushes me away if he gets hurt and daddy is there, he will only eat what daddy gives him (most of the time), and he is overcome with joy when he gets home from work. I love that Ander loves his daddy so much, it is so cute (most of the time). Hopefully, i won't get too jealous over it. :) It will be so sad for him today because Chuck will be leaving to St. Louis for work until Friday. I am sure he will forget about him an hour after he leaves.
Have a fun snow day, it took me over an hour to get to the gym today, nuts!

4 comments:

jen said...

That is sweet that he loves his dad so much! My kids go back and forth on favorites. Maybe you'll be Ander's one day:).

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute. Brynlee preferred Ken to me when she was little and then she preferred me. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey Suz- I haven't checked your blog for a while cause we have been out of town, and my goodness Ander looks so big! He seems to be getting bigger every time you post pictures. He is such a handsome little man, what a cutie pants! I totally remember when you bought that bedroom furniture. I LOVED it. We already have a King Bed or I would want your furniture, we don't even have a headboard yet. However, I have to agree with your halelujah (or however you spell it) - I bet the transition from queen to King has been heavenly!

jen said...

I'm in on the private status. It worked!