Since Ander is sick and we are hanging out at home all day, i thought i would spike his hair. It looks so cute, he looks like Mr. GQ. This is all i have for now, have a fun cold day!
Oh I wish I could squeeze him right now. He's too cute. He looks so grown up in those pictures. I love his hair like that. I think I'm gonna grow all my boys hair out until summer. Hopefully we won't look too white trash.
2 comments:
His hair is so cute!! I love it. I am sorry that Ander is sick again, that is so hard!! Hope you have a good day hanging out!!
Oh I wish I could squeeze him right now. He's too cute. He looks so grown up in those pictures. I love his hair like that. I think I'm gonna grow all my boys hair out until summer. Hopefully we won't look too white trash.
Post a Comment