Here is a pic of our new King size bed and bedding. We still need to sell our old bedroom furniture so we can get new matching furniture and do some decorating and painting, but the bed is a start. I am just so happy that i was able to sleep so good lastnight without waking up in so much pain, hallelujah!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Our New Bed, YAY!!
Here is a pic of our new King size bed and bedding. We still need to sell our old bedroom furniture so we can get new matching furniture and do some decorating and painting, but the bed is a start. I am just so happy that i was able to sleep so good lastnight without waking up in so much pain, hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah for the new bed! That looks awesome! I am glad that you were able to have a good night sleep.
LOVE IT! It's crazy how much better a king is! I'm so happy for you! Seeing it makes me want to go get bedding. We only have a sheet & a blanket. Oh and I never got to the painting in the laundry room. Maybe next Saturday.
That looks like such a great bed!! Dont you just love having a King size bed. Yeah I am so excited for you!
That is so fun to get a "grown up bed", that is what I call them. Looks way pretty and just think of how much more room you have for other activities... hehe :)
Post a Comment