Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Joys of Parenting!


Yes, i am about to write another post about how my child is sick again! At least i am learning and getting more practice at actually catching Ander's puke in my hands this time (sorry for the details). I guess he had one week of being healthy, except during that week he got 4 new teeth, but that is better than not being able to take him anywhere. Ander's immune system better be rock solid in the future, or i may think twice about having another baby. :) I am off to get some sleep since i was up the entire night, cleaning up puke and taking care of my sweet little bubbas. I know he does look happy in these pics, that is because he is such a trooper!

2 comments:

jen said...

ewwww. I hate cleaning up throw up. I have actually thrown up myself because of the smell of cleaning it up. SO nasty. Sorry! Good luck!

The Bullocks said...

Poor Ander, your right his immune system better be Awesome. P.s ask jen about the time Tyson threw up in her new couch. nice. got to love kids and throw up. Katie