Monday, January 28, 2008
President Hinckley...
I think I was the last to hear about our dear President's death. I checked all of my friends blogs this morning and they had all posted memoriums of him, and i was totally surprised. I also want to post my thoughts of this wonderful prophet. I was sad to hear that Pres. Hinckley passed away, but he will be reunited with his amazing wife, so that is very comforting to know and i am sure that is what he has been wanting. We all knew it would happen soon, given his age, but I selfishly hoped he would be around longer. I look forward to President Monsen as the new President, although it will be hard to outdo his predecessor. What a great man President Hinckley was, he will be greatly missed. I cannot wait until Ander is old enough for me to tell him about his greatness and example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally agree!!
I know it's sad but you can't help but feel so happy for him to be with his sweet wife again.
Yes so sad, but at the same time so grateful for all he did and for this amazing gospel!
I agree! It will be neat to tell our kids more about him when they understand. He was amazing!
Post a Comment