
Here are pics of some funny faces of Ander, per Jenn's request. :) Too bad he does not have a shirt on, but i have to take the pics when i get the chance. The camera does not give the full effect either, but they are still pretty funny to me. Also, my brother's baby boy Davis was blessed yesterday and it was so neat and fun to go to. I was able to just take a few pics of him, so here is the cutest one. Also, Ander is sick again or still sick, since it is never ending it seems. He has had a fever over 104 the last few nights and i cannot tell what is causing it. I will most likely have to take him to the dr. again today. I am sure everyone is sick of hearing about how sick Ander is all the time, but that is my life and i have to vent. Hope everyone else is doing well and having fun in the snow. :)
4 comments:
LOVE it!!!! Those pics are hilarious. I love the 1st, 2nd & mostly the 4th one down. He is so full of personality!! Davis is also an adorable, chunky cheeked little cutie!
So Cute!!!! I cant believe he is sick again! That sucks poor little guy. hope he gets a feeling better!
Ander looks so cute and that Davis is a cutie too! Suz, I am so sorry Ander is sick again. Seriously, that has got to be so hard for both of you. I hope he gets feeling better soon, and this time for a long time!
Very cute! He's a good little mixture of the 2 of you. I have a similar series of pics I should post too. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment