Chuck's mom took pics of us the other day and she did a great job, considering she had like 10 minutes to take them. Thanks again Karen! Don't you just love my red slippers? I was trying to be Christmas-ee looking. :)
Hi suzi, hey I put a password on my blog but I need your email address to send it too you. Call me when you can or maybe I will get it from trista or you can email me alsepton@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Your shoes do look very Christmasee & you guys are such a CUTE family. I love what you are all wearing. Chuck's mom is an awesome photographer.
I love the shoes!! You look so darling. I love getting family pictures done. They look so cute!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
you have the cutest family! Great pictures!
Hi suzi, hey I put a password on my blog but I need your email address to send it too you. Call me when you can or maybe I will get it from trista or you can email me alsepton@hotmail.com
Darling family pics! I love your red slippers they really are festive! Brynlee wants me to tell you to say hi to ander.
Post a Comment