

I took Ander to Primary Children's today so he could have a hearing test and so the dr. could see how the tubes are doing. Well, he failed the hearing test in one ear and then when the dr. checked him, he had alot of fluid draining in both ears, which means he has infections in both ears still! I guess Ander has had constant ear infections even after the tubes were put in, poor kid! He has no clue what it is like to not have an ear infection, I feel so bad for him! So now we have to put ear drops (which cost $50 with insurance) in his ears twice a day for 2 weeks and then go back for another hearing test and check up. If Ander still has fluid in his ears at that time, then he will have to be put on antibiotics to help get rid of the infection completely. I have heard so much good about tubes, so i hope after the next 2 weeks, that Ander will be a healthy boy completely. Ander was such an angel at the hospital today and we were there for 3 hours! I know things could be so much worse, so i am thankful that it isn't. The first pic is of Ander with a puffy red eye, which i have no clue how that happened, but i thought it looked bad, so i took a pic of it. The next 2 pics are of Ander being cute, wearing his new shoes, and of course, holding his precious bear.
4 comments:
Poor Ander. that is so sad and so frustrating. I hope they get better. It is so hard to have sick kids. I always feel so helpless. Good luck.Katie
Dang, sorry that you are still dealing with this ear issue! Good Luck with him! I hope the ear drops do the trick.
Oh Suzi, I am so sorry! That is so hard!! My nephew had you wear tubes intill he was four but he hasnt had a ear infection since and he is six now. I am sorry that is so hard!! But his shoes are sure cute!!!
i'm sorry that this has been such a struggle for you. It is no fun to always have your kids sick. I really hope this works and you can be done with it once and for all. Ander looks adorable in the pics. Of course!!
Post a Comment