Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We Missed Christmas....

The celebration, that is. We were supposed to spend the night at Chuck's parent's on Christmas eve and then spend Christmas day with them opening presents and having a nice lunch. Instead, we were all home in bed sick with the stomach flu. We seriously all just slept almost all day yesterday and we were all miserable. Merry Christmas to us, oh well, at least Ander does not know what he was missing. We are still trying to recover today, but Chuck's mom will be coming over tomorrow so we can exchange presents then, that is if we are feeling better. I know opening presents is not what Christmas is about, and i am so happy that we were able to attend our Christmas program at church on Sunday, they are always great. We were also able to go to my family Christmas party on Sunday and that was really fun. I am so thankful for the birth of Christ and for all of the many blessing that i have in my life. I hope everyone else had a good Christmas and hopefully ours will be better next year.

3 comments:

jen said...

dang lady that stinks! i'm sorry you are all sick. jason also had the stomach flu yesterday. we've had stomach flu on christmas day for 4 out of the 7 years we've been married. weird. good luck!

Liz said...

Crappity crap!! I'm sorry you were sick, that sucks!! Feel better!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

that is the worst! I'm sorry you were so sick but I hope that you keep feeling better. Cute pics of the parties!