Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Make-up Christmas Day at the Barkley's


So we felt up to going to Chuck's parent's today to make up from yesterday. Chuck's brother James is in town from California and we did not want to miss him. John and Karen spoiled us and Ander so much, they are the best!! We all got the coolest gifts from them. I will need to take pics of Ander with his new toys since we mostly just video taped him (with my new camcorder Chuck got me, what an awesome husband). :) We had a great time visiting them, but we still are not feeling back to normal, so we will be relaxing tonight. Chuck also got us a season pass at Brighton to go snowboarding, so we will be going on Monday, hopefully. I can't wait!! Well, we sure had a good Christmas after all! Much thanks to my fam and Chuck's fam, we love you all!

2 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so much fun!! I love that!! Ander looks so cute!! I am glad that you had a good christmas!!

jen said...

Ander looks like he's happy that it's Christmas!