Friday, December 14, 2007

Friend Christmas Party!


We had our annual friend Christmas party at Becky's lastnight and it was really fun and good to see everyone. We had good food and i got a cute shirt from our gift exchange. We even learned some cool pic poses from Tiff and Beck as you can see. :) Too bad alot of our friends live out of state and could not make it, we missed them.

4 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Cute pics that was fun last night!

Haskins said...

That is so much fun!! Hey I love how you did your hair!! I need to start doing my again, but it looks dang cute!

jen said...

We are hot stuff with our awesome poses. Tiff & Beck are pros!!

jenjamin said...

Looks like you all had fun! I sure miss you all! Maybe I can be in town next year for the party.