

I know alot of my pics are of Ander in his high chair, but that is when he is still for me and can be so cute. Ander was giving his bear hugs and kisses and he was also saying the word "Angel" and "cheese", too cute!! Ander is such a sweet and adorable little baby, I am so blessed that he is mine. Also, an update on Ander, he is doing much better and the dr just said that he had the flu, so he will hopefully not get sick again for a while.
3 comments:
Oh how sweet!
THat is so cute!! Maddi has bears and blankets that she just loves!!
That is so sweet! Ander is a doll. I love that they are starting to say words. It is too fun. That was so much fun to work out with you at the gym yesterday! by the way I finally posted because my computer is fixed!
Post a Comment