Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chuckles Birthday Dinner....

We went up to Kaysville and had dinner at the good ol' Outback with Chuck's parents for his birthday. It was sure tasty and we had a great time hanging out with the parent's. Too bad we missed our movie time, but we still had fun. Thanks again Karen and John for the awesome dinner, we sure love you guys! Oh, an by the way, i cut 7 inches off of my hair, it is quite a fun change.

3 comments:

jen said...

Yummy. Sounds like fun! I love going out to dinner! I especially love it when I don't have to pay!

Becky said...

Cute hair! You look more and more like Robyn every day. And especially with that hair cut.

Robyn Parker said...

That's quite the happening bib Ander's wearing - where did he get it from? Glad you guys had fun but we missed hanging out with ya!