Thursday, September 11, 2008

End of Summer Party!



Jenn had a little end of summer party for her little boy Keaton on Monday and Ander and i had a great time! Jenn's huband Jason built the coolest fort with a slide and swings and all the kids just love it! Jenn also supplied lots of junk food, which Ander took part of the entire time we were there. Thanks for the fun party J! Too bad the weather will be going down hill and we won't be able to play outside as much.

3 comments:

Rosalie said...

I'm glad Ander had fun. I hope his tummy didn't hurt too bad after. Keaton kept holding his big fat tummy and saying owwwwwieee. I'm going to start spelling your name Suzzi:). Do you get it?

jen said...

Ooooops. I just made my mom a gmail account so she could post recipes on our dinner blog. I'm obviously the one that put the above comment. Funny.

Robyn Parker said...

Way cute pics of Ander. I love that little guy.