Friday, September 5, 2008

House For Sale!!

We are taking the plunge and putting our house up for sale. We are just going to do it casually first to see what happens. So, if you know anyone who is interested in buying a house in Lehi, send them my way. I will post pics later after we get the house ready. We found the perfect house to buy, but we need to sale our house first, so wish us luck!

6 comments:

jen said...

So I take it that you liked the house you looked at?! I just got home from a walk. I'm calling you. FuN!

Missy 'n Danny said...

awesome! Where is the new house you like? Ander is such a cutie.

Becky said...

Where do you want to move!??

Robyn Parker said...

Good luck! Your new home better be in Draper (or in the vicinity) or I'll be really upset! I'm excited for you and hope you find the house of your dreams.

Haskins said...

I didnt know you were even looking at homes! How exciting for you! Where do you want to buy?

jenjamin said...

House looks great. I have friends in Denver that are trying to sell their house to move to SLC where he just got a job. They might be interested but they would have to rent until their house sells so probably will not work. I'll pass it a long. Good Luck!