
When i took Ander to his 2 year dr. appt., the dr. told us that Ander had a heart murmur and that we should make an appt. with a cardiologist, just to make sure that everything was ok. So today i took Ander to the cardiologist and they did an EKG and echocardiogram and everything turned out just fine. I was so worried for no reason, thank goodness. Ander was so good and cute during the whole thing, especially since they gave him his own bottle of bubbles and 2 suckers. Also, Ander has really been into playing basketball and throwing balls up in the air. It is so funny to watch and so i took a little video of him doing it today. It is funnier when he is trying to make a basket, but oh well, it is still really cute. Ander missed his nap because of the dr. appt, so around 4:30, as Ander was eating an early dinner, he fell fast asleep. This has never happened, so he must have been so exhausted. I just love my little guy, he is a dream come true!
9 comments:
I'm glad the little heart is looking good! I think he's ready for his first real basketball and basketball shoes.
wow that is scary and i am so glad that it all turned out well. We have our annual cardiology appointment soon and i hold my breath through the whole thing. Your little guy is the cutest and we wish all the best.
Oh so glad it ended up to be nothing i hate it when doc's scare you like that. What a relief!
I'm glad everything is okay!
Don't you wish that they wouldn't tell you anything until after all the tests are over?!?! Glad it is all good. Cute video...he is a doll!
Oh I am so glad to hear he is doing well!! He is getting so big!! It was so fun to see you at lunch the other day lets do that again!
I'm so glad that everything is okay with our cute little fella, thank goodness! Also, he is the best ball thrower ever!
I am so glad that Ander is okay. That is so scarey. We love that little guy so much. He is so sweet. I hope he starts feeling better soon (from the throwing up).
Wow Suz, that is a scare. I am so happy that everything was normal. That picture of him in his high chair is so darling. He is so dang cute. And, he has got a good arm. You said it perfectly - about him being a dream come true, I feel the same about my little guy - aren't little boys the sweetest things?
Post a Comment