Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hanging at J's!



We had so much fun hanging out at Jenn's house today! Trista and Katie also came over with their kids, so it was pretty crazy, in a funny/good way. However, Ander just really kept to himself for the most part and tried to drive me crazy by doing all the things that he knew he shouldn't by the end. It was still really fun and he was good for the most part. He sure did load up on the cheesy poofs and juice though, i think that is why he kept pointing to his stomach and saying "owie". I love hanging out at Jenn's, she has the best house and backyard for kids to play, it is always a great time! Thanks for feeding us J, and for the entertainment! I wish i could have taken a pic of all of the kids and the ladies, but it was just too crazy, so these are the best one's that i got. Ander really wanted to play in Kody's walker, even though he is 5 times too big for it, silly boy.

6 comments:

Liz said...

FUN! Her backyard does look like a great spot for kids. And adults!

jen said...

We had SO much fun. I know it's hard for you when Ander is acting up, but it is hilarious for me to sit back, relax and watch you deal with it. Sorry but his mischevious-ness is so CUTE. We need to do that a few more times this summer. I promise to buy Ander some more cheap wal-mart brand cheetos. I hope his tummy isn't hurting too bad from the junk food.

Becky said...

I wish I had that backyard!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Great new posts Suz! Ander is so adorable. I love that pool you bought him. That looks like so much fun. And wow- impressive with all the words he knows, what a smarty pants!

Haskins said...

That is so fun to go do that! I want to come hang out at Jen's house too!

CHEEZE said...

I LOVE YOU!