Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me & Chuckles!

Chuck and i are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today, yay!! I am seriously soooo blessed to be married to such a super hubby and father!! Sure love you angelbabe! :)

5 comments:

jen said...

I can't believe you have the same nickname for your angelbabe as I do for mine. We are SO meant to be bff's. This is glorious:)! Happy Anniversary!!! I hope your home is full of crazy love today! That picture is beautiful! You guys make one hot couple! Here's to many more glorious years together!

tristaprince said...

Congrats!! That is so crazy that is has been three years. Time passes so quickly. I hope you guys have a great night!! I am so glad that you found Cuck and that you are happy!! Love ya

jen said...

I'm so happy that you found Cuck too:).

Robyn Parker said...

I can't believe it's already been three years! It feels like yesterday that you and your sweet soulmate were joined in holy wedded bliss. You two were MTB (meant to be)!

maggie holmes said...

Happy Anniversary!! You look so beautiful!