
We have been pretty boring around here lately, so our excitement for the week was lastnight we decided to go eat dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant (Royal India). It is always so delicious and Ander even ate his dinner all by himself (for the most part). After we ate we headed over to another fave place of ours as of lately, Draper Park. Ander loves to go down the steepest slide there and it is so funny to watch his face as he goes down. Also, Ander has never really liked to swing, but lastnight he really seemed enjoy it and i am so happy that i was able to get it on video. p.s.-can u tell Chuck was really thrilled to have his pic taken? he also threw out his back lastnight and has been in alot of pain, so that was a real bummer, poor Chuckles!
7 comments:
That sounds fun! I am so glad that Ander likes the swing now!! You hair looks cute by the way!
Fun stuff! Both your boys are so handsome!
Dang that stinks that Chuck is in pain. Royal India is in my top 5! I never feel like I'm full when I leave though. I like to feel full and have enough for left overs. It looks like Ander is having a great summer. See ya Monday.
I'm waiting to see a picture of Ander in the shower with his bubbles.
I love that cute little Ander! He looked like he had a blast. Next time you go to Royal India, I'd like to try it out so please keep inviting me.
I had no idea you like india food!! I have never tried it- I will have to go and try that! It looks good!
That looks yummy! Ander is such a little stud - I love that pic of him sitting in the chair holding his drink, what a cool little dude! Suz, you look beautiful as always!
Post a Comment