Oh poor little guy! Our friend in AZ son has the same thing and had to do breathing treatments for a while. It is sad to see them on those nebulizer's. Hopefully he is feeling much better!
Hey Suzi! Your blog is adorable! I need to update mine more often but at least I update it sometimes right? Your little guy is so cute. I can't wait until mine gets older. It was great to have you guys as my VTs. At least we have blogging to keep in touch!
6 comments:
poor little ander:(
Oh suzi I am so sorry that is so hard!! Maddi had that for a while its so sad to see your kids like that! I hope he gets feeling better!
That poor sick kid - please give him a big smooch from me.
Oh poor little guy! Our friend in AZ son has the same thing and had to do breathing treatments for a while. It is sad to see them on those nebulizer's. Hopefully he is feeling much better!
poor guy!! i'm sorry!! he is definitely too cute though!
Hey Suzi! Your blog is adorable! I need to update mine more often but at least I update it sometimes right? Your little guy is so cute. I can't wait until mine gets older. It was great to have you guys as my VTs. At least we have blogging to keep in touch!
Post a Comment