Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blasted Ear Infections!!!

So, I took Ander to the Dr. today and what do you know, he has another blasted Ear Infection!! I guess it is probably the same one he has had for months now, but just has not gone away. Poor little Ander, he had to get a shot of antibiotics in his leg and it was soooo sad, i feel sooo bad for him! The Dr. said that he will probably be referred to get tubes in his ears if he gets another infection in the next few months, so I really hope that doesn't happen. I have to take Ander back to the Dr. again on Friday for another shot, i almost cried today when they gave him the first shot. It is not fun to see your sweet little baby in pain. Ander is a trooper though and has been such a good little guy. Wish us luck that he will get rid of this ear infection once and for all!

2 comments:

jen said...

I am wishing you luck! I love blasted in the title!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Golly Suz! That is so sad how much he has been sick and his ear infection. I definitely agree- the whole shot thing is so sad to watch, and I've only gone through it once so far!!! Good luck with his ear, I hope it goes away for good. With all his little sicknesses lately, hopefully you after this one - you guys will be good to go for a while, we'll keep our fingers crossed! :)