Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hives & Worse than Ever!!

Yesterday morning poor little Ander starting getting hives all over his body, so I took him to the dr. and they decided not to give him another shot & instead put him on a different antibiotic. The antibiotic they put him on has given him worse diarreah than he has ever had before! It is seriously everywhere!! (sorry if this is too gross, but you will know if you have ever had a kid) There is no stopping the leaking and Ander still has hives all over! We have been giving him Benedryl, so hopefully, the hives will go away soon. As for the messy pants problem, that should last for another 1o freaking days! Give me strength to endure it! :) You should be able to see the hives on the pic above, so sad!

1 comment:

The Bullocks said...

poor Ander, that totally reminds me of Tyson, he used to get so many ear infections. and then he had a huge reaction to the antibiotic. it was the saddest thing ever. I hate when kids get sick it makes you so sad for them.
I love the pictures of you Trista and Jen, I wish I could be there to see her baby, he looks adorable. hopefully soon enough. I can't wait for school to be done. I hope Ander is feeling better. love Katie