Sunday, September 9, 2007

Becky & Scott's Wedding

Trista, Jenn, and I went to Becky's wedding together at Log Haven on Friday and unfortunately, Chuck had to stay home to watch Ander because he was still sick. Becky looked gorgeous and it was a really nice ceremony and lunch. I am really glad that Becky found such a nice guy to marry and they both looked so happy. I also loved being up in the mountains, it was so pretty. This pic is not the best since i look prego just like Jenn in the shirt i was wearing and i had a major hair fiasco that i was not happy about, but it is the only one i have of us at the wedding, so oh well.

1 comment:

jen said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize how slouchy (is that a word?) & frumpy I'm looking. I need to take Grandpa Turners advice and STRAIGHTEN UP! It doesn't help that I'm standing next to all of my beautiful friends.