Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Never Ending Sickness!!

Even though you cannot tell from the pic above, Ander has had a runny nose, cough, and diarrhia (sp?) for a month now!!! I called the dr a few weeks ago and they just told me to let it run it's course since Ander does not have a fever and has been eating well. The diarrhea actually stopped for a few days but now it is back in full force and i just feel so bad for the little guy! When is he (and me) going to get a break!! (i am being a little overly dramatic) :) I think i will call the dr again tomorrow and see if there is anything we can do at this point. I know Ander is not the only sick kid these days, bugs are just going around right now, but it is sure not fun. Life is great though, we are super lucky because things could be alot worse.
On a happy note, my dear and longest :) friend Jenn will be having her fourth baby boy on Saturday and i cannot wait to see him!! Best wishes to you J!!

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm SO ready to have this baby! It's 5:00am & I can't sleep. I think it's out of excitement & I'm just too dang BIG! I also keep crying for no reason. I just think about having him and the tears start to flow. Ander is ADORABLE! I hope he gets feeling better SOON! You guys were missed yesterday!!!!