
Our little Sully is one month old today and we couldn't love him more! He is a pretty good sleeper at night and likes to be held alot. He is also easily consoled and is super sweet. I just can't wait for him to get chubbier and to start to smile, which i am sure will be soon enough since time flies when you have a baby.
6 comments:
You tell Chuck for me that Sully does NOT look like a weirdo when his eyes are open! He is such a stinkin' cutie - I luff eem!
He is a cutie. The picture of him and Ander is so dang cute. Ander has taken on the role of big brother so well!
I cant believe your little boy is one month old!! He is so cute!!
Suz, he is so dang cute! And I love those black and white pictures a few posts down, what a darling family you have!
Can't wait to hold both those sweet little boys!
Can't believe it has been a month.
He is soooooooooooo cute! I need to come over! Sorry, I've been so busy!!!! Luvs.
Post a Comment