so cute! he has changed so much! i don't even think he looks like ander anymore & i thought he totally did before.
Wow! He smiled RIGHT when he was supposed to! How cute! And so good that you caught it on camera!!!
I love the smile, how fun! Keith and I need to call you guys and catch up. Your baby is so precious. I love the picture on the top of your blog..so adorable.
He is sooooooooooo dang cute!!!!!
That is so cute!! I cant believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!!!
What a little cutie he is! I can't believe you were able to catch it on camera..
He has a GREAT smile, what a doll!!
Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so cute! he has changed so much! i don't even think he looks like ander anymore & i thought he totally did before.
Wow! He smiled RIGHT when he was supposed to! How cute! And so good that you caught it on camera!!!
I love the smile, how fun! Keith and I need to call you guys and catch up. Your baby is so precious. I love the picture on the top of your blog..so adorable.
He is sooooooooooo dang cute!!!!!
That is so cute!! I cant believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!!!
What a little cutie he is! I can't believe you were able to catch it on camera..
He has a GREAT smile, what a doll!!
Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment