Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th Picnic & Kangaroo Zoo!



It was hard to get a good pic because the boys would not hold still long enough.


Sully randomly smiled again for this pic. My boys are the sweetest!!
We had a picnic at a park on the 24th with my family. It was super hot, but Ander had fun. Chuck had to work, so i am glad we were able to get out and do something. Also, Robyn, Chuck, and i took Ander and Dawson to Kangaroo Zoo the other day. Ander and Dawson had a blast! Ander was scared to go on a few of the slides at first, but after Chuck took him up on the biggest slide, he went down all of the slides and loved them all. We definitely want to go back there, it was a great way for the kids to get exercise and have fun!
(by the way, i started back up at the gym this week and i am loving it!! Thanks tonz and tonz to my parents for watching Sully while Ander and i go! They are the best!!!

6 comments:

jen said...

looks like a fun weekend. sully is so cute. i love it that he's smiling. precious.

Marci said...

That place looks great! And Sully is so stinkin' cute! Look at that smile!

Haskins said...

That looks like such a fun weekend!! I love it! Your boys are so cute!

Robyn Parker said...

I love that pic of Sully & Ander - so sweet! So glad we got to hang out almost the whole weekend together!

Becky said...

Fun! I don't know what Kangaroo Zoo is. I guess I have to start learning some of this stuff. What color of eyes is Sully going to have? He looks like both of you.

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

Okay--that smile is the best!! The boys are so cute. (so are you :).