Woke up at 6:30 and opened the door to Ander's room. He had poo all over his hands, arms, back, pillow, floor, blanket, and sheets. I hurried and put him in the tub and washed him off.
At 9:00, Ander leaked pee in his diaper and all over his pants.
After giving the baby a bath at 8:00, i changed his diaper at 10:00 and he peed all over his clothes and himself.
I have already done the laundry and changed Ander's bed. I have mopped the floor and unloaded dishes. I have nursed the baby about 5 times, sang songs, and watched Barney twice. Of course, i still have not showered, maybe later. :)
Also, Ander thought that he would draw with permanent marker on both of our cars, while daddy was changing the oil the other night and we still have not taken it off. Life sure is full of messes with 2 little boys, but i love it anyway.
11 comments:
dang sista. i wondered why my #1 commenter had not commented on my post from yesterday. now i can see that you've been busy. good luck w/ that!
Oh boy....that leaves me speechless...I think I need to go and take a nap now....just from reading that.
I wish we could start a fund to hire someone to potty-train our little Ander. Sorry about your crazy day!!
Oh, what craziness! How DO you get permanent marker off a car? Just curious...
Oh my goodness! That sounds exhausting poor thing! That is so sad about your car. What can you do to get that off? Kids are so busy it seems like its a different kind of tired! we do need to get together soon I would love that!!
ohhh suzy so sad. I feel for you. I bet you are so tired. good luck with that buys little guy.
we have had all kinds of fun with permanent markers at our house. MR. clean magic erasers take it off pretty well. or you can also try spraying it with hair spray.. good luck. Katie
Oh man! That is a crazy day! Just can't get enough poo and pee!!
AHH I dont even know what to say. Dan says consider it a custom paint job. I think other wise :)
Yikes!! I am glad you are still alive though. I haven't talked to you forever and I could die over that baby! I hope you have recovered from the craziness.
oh my! That is funny, only because I can so relate! Looks like you got it all in perspective though. Too cute!
Wow, it sounds like you're busy. I'm glad you were able to get the marker off your cars. While I was at the hospital giving birth to Carly our son Barrett took an awl and scratched all around our new van. We had to have the entire thing repainted. Boys keep you busy!
Post a Comment