Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our New Fish Friends...

Since i was out of town last weekend, Chuck decided to take Ander to Cabella's and buy him some fish and a fish tank. Ander calls all of the fish "little Nemo's". Of course, one of the fish have already died. I personally think they are a waste of money, but what can you do it if makes your kid and husband happy.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

That is fun to get a new fish!! I am glad that you guys had a good time on your trip! It is always fun to go and hang out with friends and come home rejuvenated.

jen said...

I think the fish tank looks awesome. I'm sure Ander is loving his new pets. At least you don't have to clean the tank. I think you could find a better deal at Walmart. Too late now.

Jennifer said...

Katie would be jealous; she wants a pet so badly! Maybe a fish tank wouldn't be so bad... you'll have to let me know! Good luck with that! ;)

Liz said...

I don't love fish either. My kids would be over the moon if we got a tank and fish, but all I see is the $$ and the time to kep it clean. Aren't I a fun mom?