Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls Trip!!

Trista, Jenn, Katie, and i all headed to good ol' St. George last weekend for some much needed breaks from our mommy jobs. Although the weather wasn't as warm as we would have liked, it was still a really fun time. We ate a ton, shopped, laughed our bums off, got pedicures, and had our hair done for a very professional photo shoot. :) We didn't stay up as late as we used to and we only got ready once, which was just fine with me. Ander did not like me coming home at all. He cried and cried and wanted daddy to do everything for him, but by the next day, he was back to loving me a little bit more. (He still prefers his daddy over me most of the time anyway) :( I only took 2 pics on our trip, but i am hoping that Jenn can send me the ones that she took. I really dislike any pics taken of me at this point in my pregnancy anyway, but i know i need to be better about that. Thanks again girls for a fabulous weekend, i hope we can get away together more in the future!

4 comments:

jen said...

I had Jason guess which foot was mine & he totally got it wrong. Once he realized, he laughed at my pinkie toe. He thought Trista's looked anorexic and yours looked fine minus your bunion friend. Congrats to Katie for having the #1 best foot in the picture (according to mr. jason). Poor me has the ugly foot. Thx to my dad for the dry & wrinkly feet, and my mom for the stubby toes. Anyway, I had a great time and it was an excellent break from the day to day stuff. Kody still won't let me out of his sight.

Robyn Parker said...

I'm glad you had such a great time with the girls. You are crazy about thinking you're not very cute being pregnant. I'm going to start taking pics of you whenever I see you now so that you can see how go-o-rgeous you really are!

Becky said...

Fun! Jealous!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Suz, that is so fun that you were able to have a girls weekend. That makes me laugh about Ander. Lance totally prefers his daddy over me! ;)