Monday, April 13, 2009

My Parents are finally Home!!

My sick boy who did not want to look at the camera

Mom and Dad coming down the escalator when we first saw them.
Yummy breakfast at Mimi's Cafe with most of my fam.
Most of my family and Chuck, Ander, and i all met my parents at the airport at 7 am this past Saturday morning to welcome them home. Ander had been sick the day before with really bad diarrhea, but he didn't go at all in the night, so we thought it would be safe to take him with us in the morning. We all met at Mimi's Cafe after the airport to have breakfast and as soon as we walked in the door, Ander threw up all over the place, including all over himself and Chuck. Chuck took Ander straight home after that and i got to stay and eat and chat with my fam and go to my parents house after as well. I felt so bad for my little guy, but he was feeling much better yesterday for Easter, which was a relief. It is so nice to finally have my parents home. I know they had such an amazing mission and were so blessed to be there, but it sure is nice that they can now be around more and see their grandkids. I am also excited that my parents got to come home to a house with new paint and carpet and they will be buying all new furniture and a new car, so they can have a fresh new start with everything nice and new. My camera was not working so well, so i only got a few good pics, but it sure was a good day (except for Ander being sick).

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting and wonderful it must be to have your parents home!!

Becky said...

Awesome!Great to have them home. And I love Ander's Easter vest.

jen said...

YAY! Welcome home! I'm so happy for you to have them back.

Robyn Parker said...

I couldn't agree with you more! It's so great to have Mom & Dad back home with the rest of our family!